Dream your life, live your dreams


I travel around the mountains of the truth
I fly over the valleys just not to be blue
Smiling that people who you were around
changing your stories and leave them alone

Jump up the jungles of the sadness now
and forget all the things you were thinking about
Join now that person who you wanted to find
Enjoy all the waves wherever they have come

Dream your life and live your dreams
dream you life and build your destiny

Dream your life and live your dreams
get your own way and offer honesty

Meet your present And come with me
Dream you life and build your destiny

Full of passion and Make mistakes
Live your dreams Every day



I opened my wings and walked over the moon
I opened my eyes to listen their truth
Life is too short to feel you’re wasting the time
Time is so slowly to make you feel alive



Dream your life and live your dreams
dream you life and build your destiny

Dream your life and live your dreams
get your own way and offer honesty

Dream you life and live your dreams
Dream you life and live your dreams
Dream you life and live your dreams

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com